Feel Good Gift Bag Set Limited Edition
BIG NEWS: All 4 OF OUR PRODUCTS IN THIS SET ARE NOW USED BY NHS ON HOSPITAL PATIENTS - WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY REGISTERED AS A SUPPLIER TO THE NHS
Chamomie Geranium & Lavender Cream 55mls
This is our Best Selling totally delicious moisturiser (✿◠‿◠) This light cream will gently nourish and firm your skin. It smells absolutely divine⁀°♡ Many of our customers find this cream restful / peaceful sleep ✿¸.•°*♥
Also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis, rosacea, acne, dermatitis, and spots.
aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride(from coconut oil & glycerin), glyceryl stearate (emuslsifier from soya beans) , peg 100 stearate, phenoxyethanol (gentle non irritating preservative), cocoa butter(organic),shea butter, benzyl alcohol.tocopherol acetate (vit e), safflower, jojoba, potassium sorbate (natural preservative), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), glycerin, citric acid, Pure Chamomile Geranium & Lavender Essential Oil.
Calming Mist 50ml
A beautiful Calming Mist with Chamomile, Geranium & Lavender pure essential oils.
Helpful for moments of panic or tension. Just spray over lightly over your face and neck and breathe in the soothing oils. Use on your pillow at night for a restful sleep.
Also soothing on dry and sore skin, especially the scalp where cream is often difficult to apply.
Dreamtime RollOn 11ml
This gorgeous blend is so comforting and calming when everything feels too much.
This Blend contains Pure Essential Oils of Chamomile, Geranium, Clary Sage and Lavender
- Insomnia: With palm facing up, find the juncture where the wrist meets the hand and massage the Sweet Dreams rollerball just below the first crease of the wrist.
- Exhaustion: Using the rollerball, knead the point along the inside of the arm, five thumbs width above the wrist crease. Repeat on the other arm. Repeat several times a day and whenever feeling jittery, uneasy or trying to sleep . A very common anti-nausea pressure point is the webbing between thumb and your index finger.
- Anxiety: One set of pressure points that should be used are called the k-27s. These are located under the corner of each collarbone. They work to reduce stress by improving the energy flow of your mind and body.
Little Pot Of Magic Forehead Roll On 11ml
Made with beautiful Lavender and Peppermont Essential Oils.
Little Pot Of Magic Roll-On - Roll on to pulse points, behind your ears and temples. Great for when you're out and about.
How do I use the rollerball ? The roller-ball acts as an acupressure ball by applying pressure to specific acupressure points to improve the body’s response to conditions and emotions. Gently roll on to your temples, back of the neck, behind the ears, wrists to help clear the head and soothe tension & stress. This cooling and calming blend supports restful sleep. Brilliant for "computer eyes".
- If you need to clear your head: Gently massage the roll-on in a circular motion between thumb and forefinger. Also try massaging the rollerball at the back of the head, towards the neck.
- if you need Clarity of thought: Massage the rollerball using light pressure on the temples. This will increase the oxygen to the brain and help you think clearer.
- If you are struggling with the stresses of strains of the day: One set of pressure points that should be used are called the k-27s. These are located under the corner of each collarbone. They work to reduce stress by improving the energy flow of your mind and body.
- Confusion and Fluster: Massage the rollerball using light pressure on the temples. This will increase the oxygen to the brain and help you think clearer.
Also a handmade scented flower tealight in assorted colours. Scented with indian jasmine fragrance. Approx burning time 4-5 hours ♡ And sprinkled with sparkles.